Resources for Human Behaviour and Evolution
Special Issues and Books by Members
- Applied Evolutionary Anthropology, The first book in a series in conjunction with Springer, edited by Mhairi Gibson and David Lawson,
- Human Ethology, Special Issue of Anthropologie, edited by Jan Havlicek and Vladimir Blazek (2012; 50 (1))
This issue is open access
- Face perception: social, neuropsychological and comparative perspectives, Special Issue of Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B, edited by Anthony C. Little, Benedict C. Jones and Lisa M. DeBruine (June 12, 2011; 366 (1571))
The print issue is available at the special price of £47.50. You can order this online via the above web page (special code TB1571) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Culture Evolves, Special Issue of Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B, edited by Andrew Whiten, Robert A. Hinde, Christopher B. Stringer and Kevin N. Laland (April 12, 2011; 366 (1567))
- Human niche construction, Special Issue of Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B, edited by Jeremy R. Kendal, Jamshid J. Tehrani and John Odling-Smee (March 27, 2011; 366 (1566))
- Evolution and human behavioural diversity, Special Issue of Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society B, edited by Gillian R. Brown, Thomas E. Dickins, Rebecca Sear and Kevin N. Laland (February 12, 2011; 366 (1563))
- Evolution of language, Special Issue of the Journal of Evolutionary Psychology, edited by Thom Scott-Phillips (December 2010; 8 (4))
- Capturing Social Learning in Natural Contexts: Methodological Insights and Implications for Culture, Special Issue of Learning & Behavior, edited by RL Kendal RL, BG Galef and CP van Schaik (August 2010; 38(3))
Email email@example.com to make additions to this list.