The European Human Behaviour and Evolution (EHBE) conferences aim to provide a much needed interdisciplinary European forum for discussing evolutionary research applied to the behavioural sciences, broadly interpreted. We are committed to organising genuinely interdisciplinary conferences that bring together all researchers applying evolutionary theory to the behavioural sciences, including not only the main branches of human behavioural ecology, evolutionary psychology and cultural evolution, but including disciplines such as evolutionary archaeology, sociology and medicine.
Please visit the links below for information on past and future meetings.
- EHBEA 2017 (Paris, France) Download the poster here
- EHBEA 2016 (London, UK). Plenary talks available here and photos here and here
- EHBEA 2015 (Helsinki, Finland) Programme, logo, poster, and conference report, video recordings: Opening day, Day 2, Poster session, Day 3, Day 4, Participant greetings.
- EHBEA 2014 (Bristol, UK), plenary speakers and links to programme, EHBEA2014FullProgramme, poster-list (pdf)
- EHBEA 2013 (VU Amsterdam, the Netherlands), full programme, posters
- EHBEA 2012 (University of Durham, UK)
programme and report, poster abstracts & flyer
- EHBEA 2011 (University of Giessen, Germany)
flyer, programme & abstracts
- EHBEA 2010 (University of Wroclaw, Poland)
report & programme & photos
- EHBE 2009 (University of St Andrews, Scotland)
report & photos
- EHBE 2008 (Montpellier University, France)
programme and report & photos
- EHBE 2007 (London School of Economics, UK)
programme, photos & report
- EHBE 2006 (London School of Economics, UK)
programme & photos